ISAT Links - Linking to Irish Sleep Apnoea Trust Website isat.ie
Linking to the Irish Sleep Apnoea Trust Website.
In most circumstances
we do not link to commercially oriented websites. Part of our
requirement is that there would be a reciprocal link back to isat.ie.
In some cases, where the wealth of practical information overwhelms the commerciality of the site and provided there is definite reciprocation we will seriously consider including a link.
We will also consider linking commercial websites to the Irish Sleep Apnoea Trust / Iontaobhas Apnoea Codlata na hÉireann for financial gain as a not-for-profit organisation.
If you own/manage a sleep clinic or are a medical device supplier, In linking to us we would ask that you abide by the following protocol:-Link Name:
The Irish Sleep Apnoea Trust (ISAT) Iontaobhas Apnoea Codlata na hÉireann ©®™
The Irish Sleep Apnoea Trust (ISAT) promotes awareness, understanding and treatment of Sleep Apnoea through education, research and fund raising. ISAT is a non-political, non-profit making Patient Support Group for sufferers (and their families) of Sleep Apnoea.
The ethos and management style of the Irish Sleep Apnoea Trust is one of transparency in its decision making process coupled with a commitment to serve and deliver benefits to the members. Effective communication is a cornerstone of this style.
To ensure delivery of these and our principal aims, our Committee is elected annually and is governed by membership approved Rules and Accounting and Administrative Procedures and Controls. This is in addition to the normal regulations governing corporate bodies.
In order that we may consider reciprocal links (and confirm your link to us), ISAT would be grateful if you could provide us with all relevant information.
As a patient support and advocacy group we must ensure that our members and sufferers of sleep disorders are treated to the highest standards.
Some Information Requirements includes:-1. The name and address of the medical consultant overseeing the diagnosis and treatment of Sleep Apnoea at your clinic.
2. Is he/she a member of The Irish Sleep Society (ISS) or The Irish Thoracic Society (ITS).
3. Has your clinic been authorised by The Department of Health/HSE/HIQA to operate as a medical facility, and do you carry appropriate insurance to protect the patient.
4. Does your facility conform to the Clinical Guidelines of the ISS, in respect of sleep disorder diagnostics.
5. Is your clinic recognised by health insurers (VHI/Aviva/Quinn/Garda/ESB) with regard to refunding patients for diagnosis/treatment.
6. As a supplier of medical equipment (CPAP) to patients, is your facility registered with The Irish Medicines Board (IMB), and are you recognised by the HSE in respect of patient refunds under the Drugs Payment Scheme (DPS) for CPAP Rental and supply of masks/tubing/filters etc. (consumables).
7. As a supplier of diagnostic services and CPAP, is your facility recognised by the Department of Social Protection(DSP) and/or the HSE in respect of payment in respect of Medical Card Holders.
On receipt of this information and any other pertinent information required on individually assessed requests, we will revert to you as soon as possible.
We respectfully request that you do not show our generic e-mail addresses within any links you create to the ISAT website. If you consider it would be necessary and appropriate to show our e-mail address, please contact our Webmaster: who will supply an appropriate script to try and counter spam.
How to Link to the ISAT Website...
To link to the Irish Sleep Apnoea Trust website from your website, simply cut and paste the following code and insert it into your relevant web page html code.
A link will appear on your page as follows: